Saturday, July 21, 2012

Training for the Summer Olympics

Those of you who have followed my blog know that any holiday or event can become and excuse for a party at our house.  Right now we are planning and preparing for the start of the Olympics which is a big deal at our house, and an excuse to try out new foods from around the world.

I will be posting about our Olympic "training" soon, but in the meantime check out previous posts to get a feel for how you can make teachable (and delicious) moments out of the Olympics and start your own "training"!!


Real Food Runner said...

What recipes are you using?

Alex Cleary said...

Really enjoyed reading through your blog. only had a chance to see 2-3 of your latest posts. I ve just started my own blog called Please let me know if you ve got any tips for me as im new to the scene ;)